Thursday, December 29, 2011

What I got for xmas

  • The Body Shop - Strawberry shower gel ; Smells heavenly good (like all The Body Shop products)
  • The Body Shop 10 Euros Gift card & I bought it for Tea Tree Skin clearing Toner .
  • Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrance. Smells marvelous and stays on very well.
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lip balm - well smell is appetizing  and it makes lips so heavenly soft
  • Manhattan Make up concealer - what conceals dark circles and light redness , makes tired eyes shine. Easy to apply and works really well for me.
  • Hot Chocolate Mint flavoured - Oh my god , I wanted to try this so long and I have to say it is just so amazingly good tasted stuff. Love it.
  • And Also I got big bag full of candy - 1 kg different types marshmallows ( can you imagine?) , nutella & Some chocolate , To eat all those candies.. it's going to be challenge.
Well, that's all. I hope there is no language mistakes. If there is, then my apologies for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment